CBD JELLO STARS (with or without Alcohol!)
A CBD gummy change up for Labor Day Weekend! These little jello stars are so cute and refreshing during a summer day filled with picnics and outdoor activities! 🇺🇸 The best part is this recipe can be used to make whatever shape and flavor your want all year long. Orange pumpkins, lime Christmas trees, lemon bunnies, the possibilities are endless. Use code: theboss for 15% off your entire purchase of CBD Oil. Be sure to tag us in your posts using #jambosuperfoods.
- You will need: silicone star mold, Jello packages in red and blue (6 oz packages), cooking spray, water, @jambosuperfoods CBD oil, alcohol (vodka or clear rum work well), measuring cups, and a pot.
- Boil 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup of your choice of alcohol (if you want to make them non-alcoholic just boil 1 cup of plain water). • • •Once boiling, remove from heat and add in a 6 oz package of Jello.
- Stir for 2-3 minutes or until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Spray the interior of the molds lightly with cooking spray and add a drop of @jambosuperfoods CBD oil into each mold.
- Transfer liquid to a measuring cup or similar vessel with a pour spout and carefully fill your star molds with the liquid. One 6 oz package of Jello made approximately 22-24 stars for us; it helps a ton to have multiple molds if you want to make big batches. You can use other shape molds as well!
- Place molds in the refrigerator, checking for firmness after 2-3 hours. Once chilled, remove and set out for guests to enjoy! These will keep overnight as well if you’d like to make them ahead of time.