Are you looking for quick and easy smoothie recipes to add your favorite Jambo CBD Drops to? Well, look no further, here are the BEST recipes that will certainly quench your thirst and ease your taste buds!
Jambo offers three various strengths in their CBD Drops that are perfect additions to your smoothie recipes! You can grab a 300mg, 900mg or 1500mg drop bottle for just $29.99 to $119.99 depending on the strength. There are also a variety of flavors including: unflavored, cinnamon, mint, licorice, cola or tropical.
The drops are made from 100% all natural ingredients with full spectrum CBD. The CBD hemp oil and coconut MCT oil are especially great for those of us who are sensitive to strong flavors found in other oils!
Benefits of CBD Oil:
CBD is often extracted from the cannabis sativa plant in oil form and mixed with a carrier oil such as hemp seed oil for consumption. In recent years, CBD drops have skyrocketed in popularity due to its calming effects. Here are some benefits of CBD Drops:
- Offset anxiety and calms depression:
CBD’s ability to calm is perhaps its most popular effect and the reason many choose to use it. A 2017 study in the Brazilian Journal of Psychiatry, tested the anxiety levels of 57 men. Those who received 300mg of CBD experienced significantly reduced anxiety during the test compared to those who received the placebo.
- Reduce PTSD symptoms:
In a small 2018 study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, 11 people with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) received CBD along with routine psychiatric care for eight weeks in an outpatient psychiatric clinic. Ten of the 11 experienced a decrease in their PTSD.
- Alleviate ALS symptoms:
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a disease that causes nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord to deteriorate, resulting in loss of muscle control that worsens over time. It’s not yet understood exactly why ALS occurs, although it can be hereditary in some cases. There’s no known cure, and there are only two FDA-approved medications to help treat ALS symptoms.
Research suggests people with ALS can benefit from the entourage effect created by the combination of THC and CBD, similar to people with PTSD. In a 2019 study, patients received a combination of THC and CBD in varying doses depending on their needs and preferences. Those with mild, moderate or severe spasticity (muscle tightness and stiffness) due to ALS reported high levels of satisfaction with the treatment, and those with moderate to severe spasticity reported higher satisfaction rates than those with mild spasticity.
- Relieve Pain:
Many have gone towards the use of CBD to move away from traditional medications and treatments. When introduced topically, CBD oil does not affect the systemic tissue as it might if it were introduced into the bloodstream. Drops also have the same effect on the body as it is gradually introduced into a person’s system.
H2: Smoothie Recipes
Peanut Banana Cinnamon Smoothie
- 1 cup vanilla soy or skim milk
- 1 large fresh or frozen ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, preferably natural
- 3 drops of Jambo Cinnamon CBD
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon honey or turbinado sugar, optional
- 3 large ice cubes
Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 Drops of Jambo CBD Tropical Drops
- 1 large banana sliced
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- Optional garnishes: Maraschino cherries, lime slices, mint sprigs, pineapple wedges
Cardamom Licorice Sunshine Smoothie
- 2 TBS of Nutra Organics exotic vanilla Thriving Protein powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 Drops of Jambo CBD Licorice Drops
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp licorice root powder
- 1/2 tsp powdered withania
- Plant based milk 1 1/2 cups
Healthy Pina Colada Smoothie
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/3 cup pineapple or pina colada juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- a handful of ice cubes
- 3 Drops of Jambo CBD Cola Drops
Shamrock Mint Smoothie
- 2 large bananas cut up and frozen
- 1 cup firmly packed fresh spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 3 Drops Jambo CBD Mint Drops
- 1/4 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves, about 25 leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- Sweetener of choice: 1 packet stevia or Truvia or 1 to 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- Whipped cream optional for serving
- Shaved dark chocolate optional for serving