Our social media manager, Bryn, has been making this recipe every year for 11 years– it’s that good. It has become an expected dish at holiday gatherings with the family because everyone loves it so much. This year she adapted the recipe to include our Cinnamon CBD Spray and it has never been better! CBD Pumpkin Crunch is very easy to make and a super delicious change up from pumpkin pie. It’s called Pumpkin Crunch because the butter crumbles the cake mix to make a buttery-crispy top layer.
Bring this to your next holiday party, or don’t…because once you do you will never be able to comeback without it!
- 1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 16.5 oz. boxed yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine melted
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon CBD Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin, eggs, sugar, evaporated milk, cbd oil, and cinnamon; pour into pan.
- Sprinkle the yellow cake mix evenly over the pumpkin mixture
- Pour the melted butter evenly over top (if there are any big dry spots, use a little extra melted butter).
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
Use code: theboss for 15% off your entire purchase