1 net carb CBD infused KETO VANILLA BUTTER CAKE BARS 🍰🎅🏼🎄 [Recipe below!] Jambo CBD Butter Oil added the most incredible buttery flavor to the cake, while also providing the health benefits of CBD!
Needless to say, I am in love with this oil 😍 I’ve enjoyed using it in baked goods, but you can really use it for anything. The certified CBD content is totally non-psychoactive, and consuming it may help to relieve anxiety, pain, inflammation, muscle soreness, insomnia, and more. 🙌🏼
CBD Vanilla Butter Cake Bars
Per serving: 125 calories 11.5g F / 1g C (net) / 3g P / 1.5g fiber / <1g sugar
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup powdered erythritol/monk fruit blend
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Jambo CBD Butter Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line an 8×8 glass baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add butter oil, eggs, and vanilla, and stir just until combined.
- Spread batter evenly into pan, and bake for 25-28 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Frost if desired (I used keto cream cheese frosting here) or top with desired toppings, slice, and enjoy!
Use code: SARAH25 for 25% off cooking oils.