Master Chef: Zoe Lyons
Jambo Superfoods Affiliate, Zoe Lyons (@wildblend), created this Calming CBD Lavender Bites recipe with Jambo CBD Drops. Have you always wanted to try the healing power of CBD? Here’s the perfect recipe!
Yields: 14 Bars
Ingredients for Filling:
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 Tsp vanilla bean essence
- 2 droppers Jambo CBD Drops
- 1-2 Tsp freeze-dried blueberry powder
- 1 drop food-grade lavender essential oil (optional)
Ingredients for Chocolate Coating:
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp virgin coconut oil
- Add all filling ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and process until smooth.
- Press the coconut filling into a shallow baking dish (1″ thickness) and freeze for 4 hours or until solid.
- Once solid, remove from baking dish and cut into approximately 14 bars.
- For the chocolate coating, melt the chocolate chips with coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Dip each bar into the chocolate mixture using a fork and set on a cooling rack to harden.