Makes 1 Bath Bomb
Need a St. Patrick’s Day activity suited for kids or a gal’s get together? They smell just like the always highly anticipated, Shamrock Shake! Making bath bombs at home is so fun and just as relaxing as the soak that comes after. CBD bath bombs are the perfect way to relieve tired, sore muscles and practice some nourishing self-care. Cannabidiol, or CBD, a non-psychoactive compound found in hemp, seems to be the new “it” ingredient for self-care products of all kinds.
- ½ cup baking soda
- ¼ cup citric acid
- ¼ cup corn starch
- ¼ cup epsom salts
- ¼ tsp fractionated coconut oil
- ¼ tsp peppermint essential oil
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops Jambo Superfoods CBD Oil
- Approx. 20 drops of green gel food coloring
- **optional sugar sprinkles and a few candy shamrock sprinkles
- 3” diameter round bath bomb mold
- Mix all dry ingredients, then add the rest, mixing while adding. (Be ready to whisk away any fizz from dropping in the wet ingredients.)
- If using sprinkles and candy shamrocks, put them in one side of the mold before filling. A tsp & a few candy sprinkles are plenty.
- Press half the mixture into each side. You want to pack it well AND overfill a bit, then press together firmly. Allow to rest for a few hours before unmolding if you can.
- Drop in your bath and enjoy!