No Refined Sugar, No White Flour, and No Oil! The craving for baked goods in the morning can be a tough thing to beat! However, carbs and refined sugar burn quickly and don’t keep you full for long. Many “breakfast breads” are more dessert than breakfast. Using whole grains, or almond flour with natural sweeteners like applesauce, vanilla, honey, and cinnamon. This will keep you feeling full longer and provide nutritional value. The recipe can also have chocolate chips to kick those chocolate cravings or nuts for a little protein!
- 2 cups grated zucchini (packed and not squeezed)
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup applesauce
- ¾ cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder, aluminum free
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups whole wheat of spelt flour
- 10 drops Jambo Superfoods Unflavored Drops or Cinnamon CBD Spray
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate Chips or Nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add egg, applesauce, vanilla, honey, cbd oil, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Whisk until combined
- Add zucchini and stir.
- Don’t peel the zucchini, once cooked it becomes very soft and the skin provides a lot of nutrients for the recipe! *Do not squeeze the zucchini for this recipe because it will make the bread moist.
- Pack it in a cup to get the correct 2 cup measurement. * If the zucchini is frozen (grated) let it thaw so that is separates evenly.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 50-60 minutes
Use code: theboss for 15% off your entire purchase of Jambo CBD Drops