These little bites are healthy, tasty, and easy– you don’t even have to bake them! This recipe uses all natural ingredients and doesn’t skimp on the sweet flavor from the peanut butter, honey, coconut, and vanilla. Honestly, it tastes like a cookie and your children will always ask for more. In this case, you can say yes! The calming effect of the CBD makes these a great snack before bed.
What you’ll need! Ingredients:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 droppers Jambo Superfoods CBD Unflavored Drops
- Optional : chocolate chips
- Combine the oats and coconut in a food processor and process until finely ground.
- Add the honey, peanut butter, flaxseed, salt, vanilla, and CBD and process until the mixture is crumbly.
- Optional: add chocolate chips and spoon mix them into the “dough”
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a tablespoon to scoop out a chunk and then roll into a ball. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Freeze 1 hour.
Leave a comment and photo when you try this recipe out!
Use code: theboss for 15% off your entire purchase of Jambo CBD Drops