Jambo Ham and Cheese Sliders (w. CBD Butter Oil)
This quick and easy recipe is certainly a crowd pleaser for any occasion, or weekday meal option. I modified this recipe with Jambo Superfood CBD Butter Oil for the sauce topping that is soo buttery and delicious. I paired the sliders with a side of tot-chos, and buffalo wings for a birthday celebration! Try it for football sunday or movie night and let us know what you think.
Use code: theboss to save 15% on your bottle of CBD Butter Oil
What you’ll need:
- 24 mini potato rolls, or hawaiian dinner rolls
- 1lb thin sliced ham (I did Boar’s Head Tavern Ham)
- 1/2 lb thin sliced cheese ( I did Boar’s Head Baby Swiss and Cheddar)
- 1/2 cup melted butter ( we did 1/4 cup regular salted butter, and 1/4 cup @jambosuperfoods CBD Butter Oil)
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp garlic salt mix (or you could combine dashes of garlic minced or powder, onion powder, and salt)
- Optional: Poppy Seeds (we did not use)
Lightly grease the pan, 9×13 worked for 24 rolls perfectly.
In a bowl, mix the butter, mustard, worcestershire sauce, and seasonings till it is well blended. The more you stir the the thicker the mustard will make the sauce.
Cut the rolls in half with a serrated knife. Lightly brush the bottom of the rolls with the sauce then place the bottom half in the pan.
On a cutting board, I cut the ham and cheese into sections about the same width has the rolls. This way it’ll be easier to pull apart once cooked. I layered. the ham and cheese and placed it in the middle. You can do as many layers as you want but the more layers the longer it will take to cook/melt.
**If your crew really like mustard you could add some to the inside of the top rolls.
Add the tops of the rolls then covers with the rest of the sauce.
** This is when you would sprinkle the poppy seeds on top
Lightly cover with tinfoil to avoid the tops getting too hard. Bake at 350º for 15-20 minutes.