While the best thing about Christmas morning is definitely the presents, and time spent with loved ones, the second best thing has to be the delicious food! If you are tired of your everyday breakfast foods, Jambo Superfoods has the perfect substitutes to take off that extra stress of the holidays! Get into the festive spirit by whipping up a variety of these breakfast casseroles, breads, and more!
Easy and Delicious Morning Recipes
Creamy Brioche and Egg Bake
This stand alone breakfast dish is a major upgrade from the traditional breakfast casserole. This creamy brioche and egg bake has the BEST herbs and rich egg with sausage flavors that round out this bake to be simply irresistible!
The CBD Butter Oil from Jambo will take your morning baking to the next level! Supercharged with CBD/MCT Ghee blend, comes in two strengths: 50mg CBD or 200mg!
How to Guide: Creamy Brioche and Egg Bake
- 3 cups cubed brioche (about 3 ½ oz.)
- ¼ cup CBD Butter Oil
- 8 ounces cooked ground pork sausage with sage, crumbled and drained (about 1 cup)
- 3 cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup thinly sliced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Toss together the brioche cubes, and Jambo CBD Butter Oil in a large bowl. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and crisp; this should take about 5 minutes. Transfer the toasted brioche cubes to an 11 x 7- inch dish, and stir in cooked sausage. Spread mixture in an even layer, and set aside.
- Stir together heavy cream, chives, parsley, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-low, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour cream mixture evenly over the brioche and sausage mixture. Break eggs, and slip 1 at a time into the cream mixture. Do not stir.
- Bake in the oven until whites are set and yolks are cooked to desired degree. 8 to 10 minutes should be plenty!
Raspberry and Cream Cheese Danish Roll
Make holiday mornings even more special with a raspberry danish inside the tender and golden dough with fruity jam enriched with cream cheese and CBD Drops from Jambo! This perfect pastry will leave all your family and friends full by following the steps in this tasty recipe!
How to Guide: Raspberry and Cream Cheese Danish Roll
- 1 (16 oz.) package hot roll mix such as Pillsbury
- ½ cup raspberry jam
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 cups powdered sugar (8 oz.)
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 drops of CBD Drops
- Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions just to the point where you are ready to shape the dough. Using a rolling pin, roll dough into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Stir together raspberry jam and cream cheese. Spread jam mixture evenly over dough rectangle. Sprinkle with granulated sugar. Roll up dough rectangle, jelly-roll fashion, starting at 1 long side.
- Place dough roll, seam side down, on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bring ends of roll together to form an oval ring, moistening with water and pinching edges together to seal. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm place, free from drafts for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Bake the pastry ring in the preheated oven until golden, 16 to 18 minutes. Remove from baking sheet, and cool on a wire rack for about 10 minutes. Stir together powdered sugar, orange juice and CBD drops until smooth. Spoon evenly over the top of the pastry ring, and sprinkle with fresh raspberries!
Vegetable and Goat Cheese Frittata
An easy alternative for all of you who have vegetarians in your family, this vegetable and goat cheese frittata is a perfect alternative to the meat filled foods! A veggie-loaded frittata is a great way to use up those last minute produce odds and ends! The florets poke through the egg mixture and become delightfully frizzled in the oven!
H7: How to Guide: Vegetable and Goat Cheese Fritata
- 7 large eggs
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons CBD Butter Oil
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces multicolored mini bell peppers, cut crosswide into ¼ in. thick rings
- 4 ounces small broccoli florets
- 1 ½ ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- ¼ cup refrigerated pico de gallo
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine eggs, salt, and black pepper ina medium bowl, stirring with whisk.
- Heat CBD Butter Oil in a 10-inch ovenproof-nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; saute for 6 minutes. Add bell peppers and broccoli; cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove pan from heat; pour in egg mixture over vegetable mixture in pan. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until egg is set. Cut into 4 wedges; top evenly with avocado and pico de gallo.
Whether it is a last minute breakfast frittata, or a creamy and delicious danish roll, everyone in your family will not only be filled with yummy food, they also will be happy to spend the holidays with loved ones!