It’s that time of year again and you are needing to decide on a restaurant or plan a romantic evening in with your significant other. Not to mention– a special gift! We put together an awesome gift guide for your paleo certified Valentine’s Day dinner or great products we think your lover will enjoy!
BBQ Chicken sounds like a cookout dish BUT, we’ve stirred up a sweet and spicy version, paired with a delicious CBD Mango Salsa and CBD Butter Rice. This basic staple just got an upgrade and a great start to a relaxing evening in!
Use code: PALEOCHEFGIFT for 20% off your CBD Drops + Cooking Oil purchase.
- Jambo Butter Oil
- Jambo CBD Drops
- Mikes Hot Honey
- Primal Kitchen Sauces
- Wayward Gourmet Sweet Heat Seasoning
Paleo Baked Hot Honey BBQ Chicken with CBD Mango Salsa and Rice
Hot Honey BBQ Chicken
- 12lbs Chicken Breasts
- 4 tablespoons bbq sauce (Primal Kitchen Classic BBQ Sauce)
- 1 tablespoon Honey (Mikes Hot Honey)
- 1 tablespoon dry rub (Wayward Gourmet Sweet Heat Seasoning)
- Rinse and dry the chicken breasts and transfer to a big bowl. Toss the chicken breasts in the dry rub until well coated.
- Add Sauce mixture and toss chicken till coated.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 40 minutes at 375º.
- Save extra dripping sauce side rice.
CBD Butter Rice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice (I love Jasmine rice)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons Jambo CBD Butter Oil
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray an 8×8 casserole dish and set aside.
- In saucepan, bring chicken broth & water to a boil.
- Add rice, sugar, salt, and lemon juice. Stir well.
- Pour into dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in 3 Tablespoons of Jambo CBD Butter Oil.
- Serve immediately.
CBD Pineapple Mango Salsa
- 3 mangos chopped
- ½ can chopped pineapple
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1/3 cup red onion diced
- 1-3 jalapenos seeded, deveined, minced (1 for very mild)
- 1/3 cup loosely packed cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (or 2 finely minced garlic cloves)
- 1/4 tsp EACH salt, chili powder, ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 6 drops Jambo CBD Unflavored Drops
- Add all Mango Salsa ingredients to a large bowl. Toss to evenly combine. Taste and add additional jalapenos, salt or lime juice.
- For best flavor, chill salsa in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes.